Thursday, May 12, 2005

Still on the 'no-go-blog' realm

My dearest friends,

I'm not yet out from my 'no-go-blog' realm. Still need perhaps 8 days to really work my big stuff out--to really really finish 'it'. Wish me luck. After that, many postings will be waiting for you.

About the previous posting (ASIST international paper contest), I encourage you to give it a try. (Well, not because I'm one of the judges, but because it's worth it to try). For Indonesian pals, please try if you can, so at least we will have another Indonesian winners in the contest!

Ok. That's all for now. See ya later, soon.

2 comments:

-rino said...

akhirnya
hari yang dinantikan
sebentar lagi tiba :-)

good luck ya mer
jangan lupa jaga kesehatan
jangan sampe itu tipeus
hinggap untuk ke-5 (?) kalinya

merlyna lim said...

makasih No... tapi perjuangan blum selesei nih.

eh, tipeus? naon eta teh? jajan pasar?..:P