Thursday, August 05, 2004

My memorable room

Tonight is my last night staying in this apartment, Calslaan 45-42. I didn't really grasp that I've been staying in this room--as this is a studio apartment, only one room--for almost a year. I never stayed that long in Netherlands before, this is my longest stay... From 12th of September 2003 to 5th of August 2004, that's 10 months and 25 days.

Many things happened in this room. Good, bad, happy, sad things... From the only window in this room I witnessed my first white snowy day. In this room I celebrated my first Christmas and New Year far from my family... In this table I finished hundreds pages of writing...In this room I was happy to read good news...and cried for sad news..

Ah... I'm gonna really miss this room. Really.

I'll sleep so well tonight here for the last time.....let the good karma flow through my dreams...

No comments: